Friday, April 5, 2013

MUA Sheer Finish Lipgloss and Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss


I still have few lip products from last 50% of from MUA that I didn't showed you. I have three Sheer Finish Lipgloss and one Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss.

Sheer Finish Lipgloss: Cute Talk, Happy Days and Just In Case


I love MUA's Sheer Finish lipglosses. They have nice formula, they are not sticky like most lipglosses so that makes them comfortable to wear. The smell is really sweet and I think most people will like it. Just like their name says they are sheer but they are visible on your lips, so you have nice gloss with little bit of color. They are really good for everyday makeup look.
The tube contains 15 ml of products which is a lot and I will probably have these for a very, very long time.


Intense Kisses High Intensity gloss: Lips Are Sealed


Intense Kisses Lips Are Sealed became one of my favorite lip glosses. Every time I have it on my lips I receive a lot of compliments. It looks beautiful on the lips and it has amazing, creamy formula. It is not sticky at all and I think it looks pretty with any kind of makeup - day or night. I will definitely check out other colors  Lipgloss lasts for few hours on my lips, it has very nice smell and the bottle contains 5.1 ml. Great product from MUA. 


Four swatches side by side:


Did you tried any of these products?

4 comments:

  1. Super izgledaju. Ja sam od mua sjajeva uspjela naruciti samo dva out there sjaja, a sledeci put planiram neke od tih intense kisses, i jos par out there sjajeva jer su mi odlicni, a vjerujem i da su intense kisses super. Ovi u tubicama me nesto nisu privlacili,a sad kad vidim slike, i oni su mi divni.Jedva cekam neku novu akciju na njihovom sajtu, nekako mi se ne isplati uzimati kad nemaju nikakav popust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ja jedva čekam akciju :)Želim još Undressed 2 i bar 1-2 Intense Kisses jer su stvarno odlični. Nebi bilo loše ni isprobati ostala sjaila jer sam prezadovoljna sa svima koje imam.

      Delete
  2. ovaj na usnama ti baš krasno izgleda <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...