Monday, April 15, 2013

China Glaze Water You Waiting For


China Glaze Water You Waiting For is one of prettiest nail polishes I purchased lately. Gorgeous blue and green glitter looks really amazing and even though I'm not a big blue and green fan I adore it! With 2 coats I have full opacity which is also great. Now the down side....Application was terrible! I could barely apply the polish on my nails because it was too thick. I was very surprised by that because I never had such bad experience with China Glaze glitters. They always applied easily and dried quickly but this time everything was different. In the end I realized that somehow I got the damaged bottle. It looks like nail polish inside is old, probably something happened during shipping. I didn't return it because I didn't realized it right away and I believe that now is too late which is a shame because Water You Waiting For is such a pretty nail polish. Tough luck this time...
Did you ever received damaged product when you ordered online? What did you do?

5 comments:

  1. Too bad because of application, this polish is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. šteta baš... ali stvarno dobro izgleda :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That's terrible, it's such a pretty polish too. I had it on my wishlist but I got Kendall on the Katwalk from Nicole by OPI instead, it's pretty similar x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had Kendall on my wishlist but I got this one instead :) They are so pretty but almost the same thing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...