Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New TV show: G.C.B.


A week a go new TV show started, of course I had to check it out. It is called G.C.B. There was a lot of controversy abut the show mostly because of the name of the show. G.C.B. stands for Good Christian Bitches which was the first title, after a while makers changed it into Good Christian Bells which in the end  became G.C.B. A lot of people disliked the title of the show and a lot of people refuse to watch it because of that. To me everything seams like a good marketing trick because of all the drama many people find out about it in a first place. But enough of that. Let's talk about the show a little bit. G.C.B. is a TV show about Dallas housewives who are trying to maintain their image of perfection, but as we all know there is no such thing. This drama / comedy starts when Amanda who was everyone's nightmare in high school comes back to her hometown. Girls that she tortured during the high school days are ready for payback. For now first two episodes are out and I love both of them. The show is very relaxing and they really made me lough so this is something I will enjoy watching. Some of the protagonist are Leslie Bibb ( do you remember her in Popular?) and Kristin Chenoweth ( I loved her in Pushing daises and Glee) and the producer is Darren Star ( creator of  Sex and the city). If you want more convincing, here is a promo just for you:


Have you seen G.C.B. or would you like to see it? What do you think about it?

3 comments:

  1. I thought i heard something about Good Christian Bitches but then I didn't hear anything after that It looks funny, I'd tune in if I watched TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vid is funny, I'll start watching it!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...