Monday, May 12, 2014

Swatch: Essence Destination: Sao Paulo! blush and I Love Brasil nail polish


Essence Viva Brasil is in stores and it is hard to resist all the beautiful colors. I picked up two products! A blush Destination: Sao Paulo! and a nail polish I Love Brasil.


I never had red blush so when I saw this one I thought it would be good time to try it. I mostly have peach and pinks so this is little bit different. Destination: Sao Paulo! contains 5 g and it is really easy to apply it. Only a small amount is all you need to have nice and refreshing cheeks. It is also easy to blend it. This is probably going to be my go to product for cheeks in a while.



I like all the nail polishes in this Trend Edition but when I had to choose one it was easy. I picked up I Love Brasil, gorgeous pink. I have so many pinks but it really seems that this is an unique in my collection. At least when it comes to both color and creamy finish. I always wear a lot of pink nail polishes and I can already see that I will go back to this one a lot. 



Do you like Essence Viva Brasil? What are your picks?

3 comments:

  1. Lak je prekrasan, rumenila me malo strah, bas je crveno :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam ga morala uzet iz znatiželje al stvarno je dobro, nije too much :)

      Delete
  2. I usually love blushes from Essence´s LE, but this one is too bright for me, but the nail polish is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...