Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Eve manicure


When I was about to do my nails for New Years Eve I knew that there has to be glitter. At first I thought that I will go with black and pink combination but then I changed my mind and decided to go with gold and black instead. This mani matched my dress perfectly.

Here are products I used: Manhattan Pro Shine Base Coat, Essence Make It Golden, Catrice Back To Black, Essence Don't Feed The Tiger, Essence Better Then A Gel Nails Top Sealer + golden glitter and sponge


First I applied base coat and Essence Make It Golden. After that I used sponge and applied Essence Don't Feed The Tiger (just golden nail polish) on 3/4 of my nail, then I added black nail polish on tips of my nails. I applied it with sponge. In the end I added golden glitter, I placed it between gold and black.



4 comments:

  1. wooow... this is sooo cool.. i'm soo going to try this out.. =) thanks honey.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice :)
    Hope you had a great time :)

    And I hope you don't mind me posting a link here, I just wanted to invite you to join my nail polish giveaway :)
    http://letspolishsomenails.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-100-followers-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastična ti je bila manikura, nadam se da je i noć bila takva :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAW! You have done a great jobs! the nails look really pretty and very festive! I just can´t believe you needed so many products!! :)

    besos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...