Saturday, November 15, 2014

Britney Spears Curious


Britney Spears Curious is my second fragrance from Britney Spears and just like the first one I had Cosmic Radiance I'm in love with it. What makes this fragrance even sweeter for me is that it was nice birthday surprise from my cousin. We discovered Fragrance Direct, they have good prices for some perfumes so my wishlist could grow every day. Curious was a nice treat, the bottle contains 100 ml so I can spray this one as much as I want without being sorry.


Britney Spears Curious is Britney's first fragrance, lunched in 2014. The scent is light and delicate. Floral scents are my favorite so this is a thing for me. Top notes are magnolia, pear and lotus, middle notes are tuberose, cyclamen and jasmine while base notes are sandalwood, musk, white woods and  vanilla. The scent lasts for a nice amount of time but it doesn't last the hole day. Since this is my day perfume I don't have complains on durability, I do have perfumes that last longer but this is good if you ask me. Also for me this is a any season fragrance because I love scents like this one but generally this is spring or summer fragrance. 


The bottle is beautiful. It is big, blue and it looks like large diamond. It could make any beauty corner a bit prettier. 



Did you tried Curious? What is your favorite fragrance?

2 comments:

  1. I love Britney's fragrances, Cosmic Radiance is my favourite but I like this a lot too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...