Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bridal inspiration


White dress, flowers, cake, menu...it tickles imagination of so many girls and woman at any age. I'm definitely one of them. I got married earlier this year and I still like to look at the photos of brides and beautiful wedding dresses. I was lucky enough that first dress I saw after I went for my wedding dress hunt was the one I was wearing at the big day. There are so many details that you have to think about when you are planing a wedding. For most ladies find the perfect dress is the most important. It is important to know what you want but also be open minded and patient. You will need to try lots of different dresses and in the end choose one that fits and that you feel good about. Comfort is also important but lets face it, it's hard to believe that you will find comfortable wedding dress. There is a reason why you wear it only once, right? :)
I planed this post for a while, well since my wedding day but I never got around to write a post. Few days ago I found out about Lover.ly and I thought that would be a good opportunity to share some of my opinions and experience with you and to look at everything wedding related after a while.


There are so many beautiful dresses at Lover.ly and it is good place to find inspiration if you are planning a wedding. First I will show you three dresses that caught my attention from the site and in the end I will show you my dress :)
The first dress is white, lace dress. Very romantic and dreamy. With this dress I would put the hair up and complemented it with some natural eye makeup and bold red lip.



Second dress is gorgeous strapless lace dress. Strapless wedding dresses are not my first pick lately but this one is so pretty! Wavy hair and natural makeup would go perfect with it.



Last one is another romantic wedding dress, you can probably guess that I'm into lace lately. With this beautiful dress I would go with long wavy hair, as for the makeup I think eyeliner and red lip would look great! 



And now as promised my wedding dress... I love it now as much as I loved it first time I saw it.


Do you like weddings? What kind of dress would you like to have?

4 comments:

  1. Predivna ti je vjenčanica bila! Moja je bila Michelle od Tanye Grig i bila bi savršena da novopridošla prodavačica (salon Katjusha u Zagrebu) nije sama na svoju ruku odlučila ne staviti mi naramenice makar sam to izričito tražila pa mi je padala -.- Ali mi je moja svadba najbolja na kojoj sam ikad bila, sve je bilo savršeno i ne bih ništa mijenjala da mogu, čak ni te proklete naramenice :D Samo ne znam kak se ženama da to godinama planirat, meni je jedna godina (od zaruka do svadbe) bila i previše :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni je tvoja vjenčanica bila lijepa, sjećam se sa slika s bloga.
      Ni meni nije jasno to za planiranje, mi smo naše isplanirali za 4 mjeseca i sve je bilo super. Da je bilo duže poludjela bi, ovako i kad me nešto živciralo znala sam da brzo dolazi datum pa se nisam nepotrebno opterećivala. Po haljinu sam išla dva mjeseca prije i svi su me zbunjeno gledali :)

      Delete
    2. Ja tri i svi su šizili kako mogu tak kasno xD A bila je druga na listi koju sam probala :) Kasnije išla sa svekrvom i probala još haljina (jedna koja mi je bila divna je bila jaaaako slična ovoj tvojoj ali je imala dugi šlep što mi nije pasalo), ukupno probala 5 haljina al ova iz prve probe je bila ta koju sam nosila :)

      Delete
  2. The bridal dresses are all so very pretty. How I wish I could renew our vows again and wear any of the dresses here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...