Friday, November 7, 2014

31 day Nail Art Challenge: Inspired by a song


What a mess :) I had no luck with this mani. First it was difficult just to figure out which song I could use and do a mani based on it. Then I remembered Butterfly by Crazy Town and thought Yey, easy! But no. This is the result of few attempts to do a nice butterfly mani but it just wasn't my day. I don't like this at all and if this wasn't part of the challenge I wouldn't publish it at all. I had a different idea but here it is. I did three pink and two black nails ( there was no other way to save those two haha ). I simply added green glitter on black base and I stamped butterflies on the rest of my nails. Hopefully next mani will be better :)


I used: China Glaze Pink Plumeria, Malena number 2, Catrice Glitterama and Essence Hey Mister Sandman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...