Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lush Angels On Bare Skin


Lush Angels On Bare Skin was on my wishlist for a while. Not because of cute name but because I wanted to try Lush face products. After I went trough Lush web site and few reviews online I decided to try Angels On Bare Skin. Angels On Bare Skin is a cleanser and it is best for normal and mixed skin. My skin is dry / normal and it worked great for me. This is a face product but I used it for my body as well and it was amazing. This one like most of Lush products smells aaaamazing! Smell of lavender is dominant but there is also rose and almond.


When I first saw this product I wasn't sure how to use it, but it is very simple. All you have to do is take a pinch of product ( for your face, if you want to use it for your body you take a bit more ) and add little bit of water. With your hands you easily make a paste and with circular motions apply it where you want it. I really like the way my skin feels after I clean it with Angels On Bare Skin, it is so soft and I like to go over it with my fingers. It will also remove remains of your makeup but it is not the best choice to remove makeup from Saturday night out because it won't be enough and you will need something else. After I use Lush Angels On Bare Skin my skin feels best if I apply face cream. I use AOBS every few days but this is the product that you can use on daily basis to wash your face. One bad thing about this product comes from the fact that this is natural product and it means you can use it only for 3 months and it is best to keep it in your fridge. 
Here is nice video I found on how to use it:



Ingredients from lushusa :

Did you tried Lush cleansers? What is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...