Monday, November 3, 2014

Project 365 vol 2: Week 7,8 and 9


Day 43: My birthday flowers :)


Day 44: Roses and crystals


Day 45: Enjoying a cup of cafe


Day 46: This time I got Cinderella


Day 47: Mascara I'm using right now, Beauty UK Define Fx mascara


Day 48: Cactus


Day 49: Sunset


Day 50: True fans will see that this is not Christmas theme tin :D


Day 51: When you need a light show in the middle of the night.


Day 52: The time


Day 53: New nail polishes


Day 54: Box full of roses


Day 55: Me and my boo!


Day 56: Foggy fall


Day 57: Holding hands :)


Day 58: Time to light a candle


Day 59: Yummy meal!


Day 60: Different kind of New In and continuation of my Tin&Jar obsession


Day 61: Shadows


Day 62: This is how I start my days...only my cup of cafe is missing :)


Day 63: Hot chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Jao što je slatka metalna kutija! Istina, njih nikada ne možeš imati previše :) A mala ručica, juuuj :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...