Friday, June 14, 2013

Sally Hansen Go Bananas


When I was in Germany I couldn't resist on Sally Hansen Go Bananas. Go Bananas is part of Sally Hansen Exotica Collection which is full of beautiful pastel nail polishes. The name Go Bananas explains itself, I think it will be on my nails a lot this summer because pastel yellow is on of my favorite summer colors. I have few more yellow nail polishes, all of them are darker then this one and another difference is  pretty silver shimmer that Go Bananas has. Application of the nail polish is easy but it looks best with 3 coats. The bottle contains 14, 7 ml.


7 comments:

  1. the nail polish looks like a banana milkshake in the first picture. I must say I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It looks like banana milkshake, such a lovely shade!

      Delete
  2. ovakva hladna žuta bi i meni stala :D
    dobra bojica, premda se meni još malo čini proziran :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Možda se tako čini jer pri nanošenju ostaju linije, koje se baš vidljive sa 2 sloja. Sa 3 je pokrivenost dobra, nema linija a ne vidi se ni linija nokta. Boja je meni odlična, prava ljetna :D

      Delete
  3. I like that shade of yellow a lot, some of the brighter ones scare me! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...