Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pretty little liars and Nine lives of Chloe King - tonight


ABC family TV show Pretty little liars Season 2 is coming back tonight. Tonight we will see first episode and try to find out something more about: Who killed Alison...and who is A! I am glad that this show is coming back because I think that it is perfect summer show. It is not among my favorites but I like to watch it... especially this summer part of season. Here are few new pictures and video.





Here is cute clip about Pretty little liars Cast talking about each other:



Nine lives of Chloe King


Nine lives of Chloe King is new ABC family TV show. It premieres tonight and I think I will check it out! The show is about girl who starts developing heightened abilities and discovers she's being pursued by a mysterious figure. Well, there is nothing new about that...it is a story we saw million times but it still somehow remains interesting. So, I hope this will be something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...