Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wet n Wild Through The Grapevine


One of two Wet n Wild nail polishes that I have is Wet n Wild Megalast that contains 13,5 ml and it is called Through The Grapevine. Through The Grapevine is beautiful creamy purple. I love this color and really nice formula of this nail polish so I'm sure I will get more Wet n Wild nail polishes in future since they finally came into drugstores in Croatia. Wet n Wild is been around for few months here and there are so many interesting products to try but it is no surprise that Through The Grapevine was the first one.



Do you like Wet n Wild products? What should I try next?

3 comments:

  1. Predivan je, cini mi se da ga nisam vidjela na policama kod nas?! mozda me pamcenje lose sluzi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam ga kupila tek kad se WNW pojavio kod nas al mislim da sam ga viđala i kasnije.

      Delete
  2. odlična boja, dobrih krem lakića uvijek treba biti u kolekciji :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...