Sunday, July 1, 2012

Catrice Fall / Winter 2012

So many news from Catrice! Here are press photos of new Catrice product which will be available in Fall / Winter 2012. New Catrice products are inspire by the catwalks of the fashion capitals of the world. I can't wait to see these new products in stores because more then few caught my eye.

Click to enlarge!

Defining blush: Toffee Fairy, Rose Royce, Love & Peach, Think Pink, Apropos Apricot, Rosewood Forest


Multi color blush: Strawberry Frapuccino, Iced Caramel Macchiato



Mono eyeshadow: Plum Up The Jam, Carrots Of The Carribean, Dorian's Grey, Blackwood Forest


Pearl Mac Cartney, Rose Marie's Baby, Saw It On Blue Tube, I Like To Mauve It


Made To Stay eyeshadows: Mauvie Star, Copper & Gabbana



Mascara: Evolution To Revolution, Glamour Doll Mascara, Mini Max Mascara, Lash & Brow Designer


Precision eye pencil: My Ninja Purple, Gold Me Tight!



Khol Kajal: Greetings from... , Missing Nemo, Blue I Know You?


Matt Mousse Make Up: Light Beige, Bronze Beige
 

Ultimate Moisture: Light Beige, Sand, Honey, Sun Beige


Prime And Fine: Illuminating base: Rose, Highlighting powder: Fairy Dust


Lip Appeal lip gloss: Flirty Fuchsia, Peach Boy, Little Red Dress, Nude-Tricious


Liquid Lip Paint: Red My Lips, Wine-Tastic, Are You Read-y?


Lip sticks: Step Red Up, Glamourize Me, And The Oscar Goes To, One Shade Fits All


Ultimate lacquer and Ultimate Nudes: Yellow Sub-Mandarin, Copper Cabana, No Snow Petrol, How I Matt Your Mother, Steal My Heart, Steal My Soul, George Blueney, Sky & Seine, It's All I Can Blue, I Am A Lob Star, Oh My Goldness!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako obozavam imena catrice lakova ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made to stay eyeshadows, love at first sight....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oie, vim conhecer seu blog... seguindo.
    Venha conhecer o meu tb:
    www.israelcompras.com
    Bjks
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...