Monday, January 17, 2011

Red carpet: Golden Globe Awards 2011

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

This is the second or third gown I saw from Golden Globe red carpet and I knew that this will be hard to top. The dress is so magical, Olivia looks absolutely amazing!!! I think her hair looks beautiful with this dress. One of the best dressed on the red carpet tonight!

Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta

Lea Michele is wearing Oscar de la Renta gown, I like how beautiful color of the dress looks against her skin tone. I love the hair. In my opinion Lea had better moments on red carpet but still, this gown looks amazing on her. Loveee this pose :)

Dianna Agron in J. Mendel

Beautiful J. Mendel gown on Dianna Aragon, Diana is bringing old Hollywood glamour on the red carpet. Love her!


Eva Longoria in Zac Posen

Beautiful in black, Zac Posen gown looks great on Eva but I have to admit that I'm longing for her Cannes red carpet moments right now...

Natalie Portman in Victor and Rolf

Beautiful in pale pink Victor and Rolf gown, I love red detalis on it. We can see Natalie's baby bump :)

Angelina Jolie in Versace

Woow! First: Angelina Jolie is not wearing black Secuond: she is not wearing nude ether ...that is really a miracle. She looks amazing in esmerald green Versace gown. Most of the dresses on Golden Globe red carpet tonight are nude, pale pink...who would think that Angelina will be one of the ladies who are bringing color. I wish she did something different with her hair, though.

Nicole Kidman in Prada

Beautiful and elegant, so Nicole. Only thing I don't like is the hair.

January Jones in Versace

January Jones is wearing sexy Versace gown, but I don't like it. Maybe I would like it on a movie premiere, but not tonight.

Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab

Scarlett Johansson. Ellie Saab. Beautiful. Romantic.

Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham

Amazing dress on Sandra Bullock, one of my favorites of the event.I would love this look even more with different hair.

Megan Fox in Armani Prive


Elisabeth Moss in Donna Karan

Jennifer Lawrence in Louis Vuitton

Jennifer Love Hewitt in Romona Keveza

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein

Christina Agulera ina Zahair Murad

MORE RED CARPET BEAUTIES TOMARROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...