Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Essence: Better then the gel nils + Black and white, Fairytale and Metallics


 Upcoming Essence Trend edition collection is Studio nails - Better then gel nails, it is coming out in February and March. Collection has six different products, which will be part of standard assortment in spring 2011. So if you want to give yourself professional manicure you should be able to do with new Essence products. Even though I think this collection is very interesting and helpful, mostly because you can have gel nails made at home :) I don't think I will be using it...I'm more into changing nail color every other day and making different motives on my nails...BUT knowing myself  I will have to have at least one product just because I will be too curious about it!

It has been a while since I've posted something about past Essence collections. I had a problem with uploading pictures from my camera to my computer, but now when everything is fixed I want to share them with you.

Black and white collection


The only thing I got from Black and white collection is White hype nail polish. The reason I bought it is because it is great for nail art, especially when I'm using stamping set: 





Fairytale collection




Eyeshadow Humpty Dumpty, lip gloss Pixie dust + lip gloss and nail poslih Once up on a time. ( picture is a little bit blurry, sorry!!!) I love all the products, the colors are amazing.
* the polish on my nail in second pic isn't the polish from third picture :)

Metallics






Eyeshadow palettes: Steel me, Nothing else metals,  Copper rulez! This is my favorite collection, I love natural eyeshadows which makes this collection perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...