Monday, August 11, 2014

Empty #16


Balea Melon Tango liquid soap - Balea always has fun summer limited edition scents. I love the smell of the Melon Tango soap and I also have shower gel and body lotion.

Balea Carambola Lambada shower gel- Another Balea summer product. I adore this scent and I need few of these shower gels in my stash.

Balea Atem Pause shower gel - And another lovely Balea shower gel :)

Loreal Elvital Volume - Collagen  shampoo - I love this shampoo, I already had it for few times and I will buy it again in future.


Dove Natural Touch Dead Sea Minerals deo spray - Dove is my favorite brand when it comes to deo sprays. I always come back to them.

Balea Feuchtigkeits Haarmilch hair milk - Really good Balea product. I have it for a while, I used it a lot when I first bought it and then I left it aside until recently. You can read more about it here.

Essence Cookies & Cream hand balm - I adore Essence limited edition hand balms, I wish this one was part of regular line. It smells amazing, makes my hands really soft and it is not greasy.

Avon Advance Tehniques dry ends serum - I seriously don't know how many bottles of Avon dry ends serum I had...I will probably continue use it in future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...