Friday, August 29, 2014

True Blood - the end ( SPOILERS )


Before Twilight and all vampire craziness, before The Vampire Diaries and long after Buffy and Angel were our favorite vampires new vampire TV show came along. It was called True Blood and it was different then everything else. Based on a book by Charlaine Harris it brought to visual life so many interesting characters.


True Blood was a success very quickly. Not your usual TV love story with lot of blood, humor, sex and swearing got attention from everyone. I  started watching it after my TV show lover twin - my cousin recommended it. It didn't take long for me to fall for Sookie & Bill ( or should I say Beel? ), Eric, Pam, Laffayette and Jessica. They were fun and crazy and it was 60 minutes full of joy. First 3 seasons were pure awesomest, after that it went downhill little by little. Now after 7 seasons I'm glad it ended. Like most TV shows True Blood was amazing first few years and then it just gets to messy. What I will remember the most when I think of True Blood will be the characters. Probably this show's best feature. All the funny dialogues are on top as well.


Last season was nothing really special, in a way it was unnecessary...meaning nothing was really happening, I have a feeling we were watching episodes put together just to finish everything up. There was no real storyline, I did however liked the fact that they showed us few things from the past. Season finale was my favorite episode this season but again nothing special. I expected little bit more for the end but I do like how the end of the story looks like! Bill's death and end of his story with Sookie was very touching and Eric's and Pam's business success was hilarious.The last scene was very nice, I'm glad Sookie found her love and that everybody continued with their life putting everything behind them...


6 comments:

  1. I adore Erick Nordman, Merlot and Jason Stackhouse....They are very sexies...and Lafayyette his make up ans sense of humour was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lafayyette and his humor are best part of the show! Love him!

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched a single episode from this show....I've got to start watching TV once in a while, ha ha...sometimes I feel so cut off from everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sex između erica i ginger će definitivno ući u anale, iskidala sam se od smijeha LOL
    mda, sve se te serije razvodne... kao i filmovi u 138 nastavaka... ali dobro, pamtit ću neke lude likove, uglavnom mi nije žao što sam seriju gledala :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger i Eric su definitivno obilježili finale, savršena True Blood scena!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...