Sunday, July 24, 2011

Essence mini lip gloss set - Devil's love and kisses


One of Essence products that came into stores in March was mini lip gloss set. This is one of those products that I don't need but I have to have it. Mostly because of such cute packing. I was never into mini lip glosses because I think that they are unnecessary, because they are too small I would rather have normal size then small, lip glosses are easy to lose and when they are this small it's even easier.To me normal size is more practical. But, when I saw this beautiful box and three pretty colors inside I wanted to try it. Devil's love and kisses is my first mini lip gloss set ( or mini lip gloss in general ). Inside the box you get three colors, they are soft and they give your lips little bit of color and shine.  Each mini lip gloss has 3 ml. After trying this product I think I will stay loyal to normal size lip gloss because of all the things I mention before, but if you like mini products you will love this one.




4 comments:

  1. "This is one of those products that I don't need but I have to have it." Exactly that. I have a 3 lipglosses set from H&M and they are tiny and so cute but they are sticky. Are these thick and sticky? If not, I'll run to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't say that they are not sticky at all, but is not bad. They are like any other Essence lip gloss, nothing extraordinary but good. I would recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to avoid painful & expensive lip injections or surgeryLip Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...