Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry Potter And Deathly Hollows part 2


Last night at midnight I went to see the last Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the deathly hollows Part 2. I was really excited about it, because I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I was wondering how will the last movie look like. Also, this is the last one, which means after 10 years there is no more HP movies...which is little bit strange. After the seeing the movie last night  I have to say that I can't wait to see it again. It is fantastic! I think this is my favorite Harry Potter movie, there is a lot of details and even the things they changed from the book don't bother me. They did an amazing job, you can see and feel the tension you feel when you read the book. I think I was never this happy after seeing Harry potter movie. This makes me want the read all the books all over again :) because I am thinking.. if I love the movie so much how would it be to read the again :D I am really tempted now :)


Mischief  managed :)

Emma Watson in Bottega Veneta  for New York Premiere of Harry Potter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...