Friday, April 8, 2016

Empty #26



Aveo shower gel Surfers Paradise - cute package, limited edition and nice cherry smell.

Balea White Passion shower gel - another Balea gel in my empties, I probably have at least one in every empty post because I always go back to them.

Balea San Francisco hand cream - Balea hand creams are not my favorite but I like this one because of it's practical package. I keep it in my living room and I always know where it is when I need it. I will probably buy another one, only in different scent.

Balea Sensitive liquid hand soap - Nice product as always with delicate smell. 

L'oreal Elseve Color Vive conditioner - my usual conditioner.

Alverde mini body lotions - I have two Alverde 50 ml body lotions. One has apple and other has cinnamon scent. Both are really nice, they absorb quickly and make my skin soft. Also, they smell good but the smell is not overpowering. These two were part of limited edition trio, right now I'm using the last one.

Catrice  Velvet Finish liquid foundation - one of my favorite Catrice foundations, here is my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...