Saturday, April 30, 2016

Essence Pretty Little Thing


I really like new line of Essence I Heart Trends nail polishes The Porcelains. I have few favorites but my first pick was Pretty Little Thing. This is a real rosy beauty, medium dirty pink. It is not a pastel and it is not a bright nail polish, it is somewhere in between and it looks gorgeous on my nails. There is also black micro glitter inside but to see it you have to look at it very closely. I believe that this is the thing that gives a special note to this nail polish and makes it tiny bit darker and different then the rest. Application is easy as usual, 2 coats are enough for full opacity and it dries quickly. Pretty Little Thing is definitely one of my favorites right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...