Sunday, September 27, 2015

New in - September 2015


After few collective new ins here is one with products that I got in September, which means that there is more then few products. Like old days haha. I will start with few gifts from my husband ( together for 10 years :D ). I got Burberry The Beat fragrance, Thierry Mugler Alien sample, Treacle Moon Iced Strawberry Dream and new phone case. What can I say he knows me very well :)))


Moving on. Here I have Aveo Liquid Soap, few Essence products: two I Heart Extreme mascaras ( 2 for 1...don't you love deals like that ),Hidden Garden nail polish and blushers; The Sunny Side Of StreetYou Sweeten My Day and Pink me. It's been few months since I bought a blush but now I'm set for a while. I also have Batiste dry shampoo which I tried for the first time and amazing Tangle Teezer brush.


Last two products are Aussie Repair Miracle conditioner and Catrice FuchsCIA ( click here ). I wanted to try Aussie for a very long time and it is finally here. I tried it only once so far but my first impression is positive. We will see how will I feel about it after I test it little more.

That's it for September. Did you tried any of these products? What is in your New in?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...