Thursday, September 3, 2015

Essence The Sunny Side Of The Street


First thing I have to say in this post is that I lost track of Essence trend editions. I used to know exactly which one is in drugstores, which one is next and most important what I need to check out and buy. Last week I saw two TEs in my local drugstore for the first time ever...After looking at them for a while I decided to get a blush from both of them. So today I will show you a blush from Urbaniced called The Sunny Side Of The Street and in a few days I will show you my swatches of You Sweeten My Day from Happy Girls Are Pretty.


Essence already had color splashed blushers but I never bought any of them so now is the that I have one :) The Sunny Side Of The Street is combination of two shades of pink. Together they give your cheeks nice, refreshing look, great for everyday makeup. It applies and blends nicely, there is little bit of shimmer too but not to much. 


The package is plastic but it keeps the blush well protected, it contains 8 g of product. 
In the end, I'm glad that I bought The Sunny Side Of The Street because these little things can make a girl happy and hopefully I will use it a lot. This is not a must have item ( at least for now ) but definitely great to have around.
Did you tried anything from Urbaniced? Do You like The Sunny Side Of The Street blush?


1 comment:

  1. Great review! i think I will give this a try. I love the shade and handy size of this. This is a travel friendly one indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...