Thursday, July 23, 2015

New in - April, May, June and July 2015


Once again I have collective New In. This time it includes last 4 months. I am still trying to use up my so many products in my stash and I'm keeping myself from buying more, especially when it comes to body lotions and shower gels. However, sometimes it is really hard to resist. 
First I have few sun protect products! I usually buy Sun Dance from dm. This summer was no different. I need one for my little girl and one for me and my husband. Sun is burning lately so I have SPF 50 and 20, I also have one sun protect spray from brand I've never heard before. It is called Barbuda. My mother in law gave me this one and I only used it once so I can't say much about it. Hopefully it will be useful.


I will continue this post with nail polishes. I already showed you my swatches so if you want to see how they look on my nails again, here are the links! Essence Pink To GoEssence Have Beau-Tea-Full Day , Sally Hansen Pinch Of Punch and OPI Get Your Number.



Gorgeous L'Oreal lipstick is finally mine :) Glamor Fuchsia is beautiful and bold. One of my favorite lipsticks at the moment.


We are moving on with shower gels, body lotions and peeling that came as gifts from some family members. I was so happy when I saw Treacle Moon body lotion and three adorable mini shower gels.  Sweet Blueberry Memories smells and looks so good :) Here is also Aldo Vandini body peeling and Alverde skin butter set with 3 mini body butters in different scent. 
On the pic above I also have Britney Spears Island Fantasy and that one is purchased by me. This is my summer go to fragrance. 


Now lets go back to nail polish, I have 3 more ( four one the pic but only because OPI Get Your Number squeezed on this pic too ). Here are the links China Glaze Boho BluesRimmel Coralicious and Essence Festival Of Colors.


In the end I have two Balea products. Shinning Coco is shimmery shower gel ( you know I can't resist something like this ) and Balea face cream. I also have Lancome La Nuit Tresor body lotion, another gift from family. I will probably write more about these products soon.
Last product I have in this post are cosmetic cotton pads, I usually buy Ebelin cotton pads but this time I was in a hurry and I took Duchesse and next time I'm definitely going back to Ebelin.

Did you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...