Friday, February 13, 2015

Negative space manicure


When I first saw negative space manicures I thought that this is something I should try to do. There is million ways to do negative space mani, the point is to leave small part of your nail without nail polish. I decided that I should try my first negative space mani with diagonal line because this one is very easy. To make things even more easier I used striping tape. To get better effect I used two nail polishes. I love how it turn out especially with glitter nail polish! This is something I will have to do few more times :)


I used: China Glaze Some Like It Houte and Catrice London's Weather Forecast


Do you like how my mani turn out? Did you tried negative space manicure?

1 comment:

  1. Nisam je još probala, ali budem uskoro. Prekrasno izgleda :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...