Monday, July 14, 2014

NYX Butter Gloss - Peach Cobbler


Beside pink, the color I like to use on my lips the most is coral. Especially in spring and summer. Lately I've been really good with keeping myself away from buying any new lipstick or lipgloss but with NYX Peach Cobbler I  couldn't resist. This is my first NYX Butter Gloss lipgloss and it probably won't be the last one. The texture of lipgloss is creamy and it applies very easy. The color is beautiful. If you apply it in one layer you will get the sheer look but if you apply two or three coats you will get nice opacity. Perfect summer color! It lasts for few hours on my lips after that I need to reapply it. Great thing about NYX Butter Gloss is that is isn't sticky, it feels good on your lips and it has beautiful glossy finish.


The swatch:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...