Sunday, November 6, 2011

Essence So Wanted + Just Can't Get Enough


Last week I finally bought Essence Re - mix Your Style two top coats. I tried Waking Up In Vegas first and I love, love, love it!! Now it is time to try holo finish top coat Just Can't Get Enough. I decided that the base color will be bright pink nail polish, also from Essence called So Wanted ( sadly this beautiful color is discontinued ).


I love the way these two polishes look together, you can see the color on the pictures very well because they turn out very realistic! What I love about this amazing Essence top coat is that it will be different every time you use it depending on a base color. You can really re-mix your style with it :) I would like that some of the top coats from Re-mix Your Style Trend Edition became regular because most of them sold out very, very quickly...especially Waking Up In Vegas. It would be great to have them regular.



2 comments:

  1. odlican je ovaj holo nadlak! nadam se da ce i kod nas stici uskoro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jedva čekam da dođu ovi lakovi kod nas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...