Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September nail art challenge: Owls


I'm always looking for nail art challenges online, for some reason they are always hard to find. So when I found one yesterday I decided to do it. I'm little bit late but I'm gonna pretend that I found this on the beginning of September. Here is Instagram link for everyone who is interested in this challenge and you can look at some awesome manis. Also, this girl comes up with challenges often so I will keep my eye on it.
First theme was owls. Very simple. I already had nail polish on my nails and I just decided to draw owl on my accent nail since I wanted to start right away.


I used: Essence Queen Of My Cloud Castle, China Glaze Snow, Maybelline City Smoke and Essence My Sparkling Acrobat


Here are themes for the September Challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...