Thursday, August 25, 2016

Throwback Tuesday: Movies


Summer is perfect time to remember and re-watch some good old movies. This is little recap of few movies I was obsessing in my kid/teen years. I will start with my absolutely favorite teen romantic comedy. At the time there was so many movies like this one but 10 Things I Hate About You stands out and still brings a smile on my face. I adore Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger and their beautiful love story, when I think of them I think about this movie. It has been so long since I seen it but I still remember every single thing.


This post simply can not go without Titanic. Now this was true obsession. I've seen Titanic million times. I went to the movie theater twice and as a Christmas gift I got WHS ( new generations if you don't know what this is google it... haha ). I watched it every single day for weeks, after that only every few days. I know every scene and every little detail...do I have to mention my love for Leonardo DiCaprio? Those were the days! I was collecting everything, from mega posters to tiny magazine pics. I still like to watch this movie because it brings so much memories...and it is fun because I know know pretty much the whole movie by heart.


Cruel Intentions was also very popular. I don't have to say anything about the trio Sarah Michelle Geller, Reese Witherspoon and Rayan Phillippe. Each of them was prefect for the role and I'm sure that this movie would have the same success today as it had years ago. Lies and skeems, good girl vs bad girl is always a win. One more thing that always reminds me on this movie is theme song Bittersweet Symphony, whenever I hear it I imagine Rayn Phillippe walking down the street.


When I was teenager popular movies were romantic comedies, horror movies and disaster movies. When it was about saving the world Arrmagedon was my favorite. Whenever I catch it on TV I take a look because I still like it. It's funny and dramatic and it has everything you need to relax for a little while. 


What's your favorite scary movie? Well none today but back in the day it was definitely Scream. When I was a kid I was crazy about these types of movies. And there were so many of them but Scream was ultimate scary movie.Everyone knows this is a classic and I bet everyone has seen it. My friends and I were watching this movie every sleepover and every birthday party. Scream 2 was also very good and popular but those that came after that didn't get my attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...