Monday, August 22, 2016

Empty #30


Today I have special edition for my empties. These deserve their own post with out mixing with my other empties.
The other day I finally went trough my nail polish stash. Since I don't have proper storage for my nail polishes I slowly lost track of what exactly I have and if I look for one color it always took me time to find it. Now everything is order but when I was going trough my stash I noticed that more then few nail polishes were dried. Now, I know there are thinners and stuff like that but I decided that with so, so many other polishes in my stash there is no need for me to try save these. Most of these polishes are my beautiful glitters worth saving but I'm not even sure how would that work. So, time to say goodbye :(  After so many beautiful manis, they go to history... 


I divided them in two groups, here are pics and names:


China Glaze Pool Party
China Glaze It's A Trap-eze!
China Glaze Full Spectrum
China Glaze Ray-diant
China Glaze Twinkle Lights
China Glaze Electrify
China Glaze Water You Waiting For
OPI Metallic 4 Life


Sinful Colors Frenzy
Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter
Color Club Gift Of Sparkle
Color Club Glitter Envy
Essence Julia
Essence Clyde
Essence Dress To Party
Essence Why Not?
Essence So Wanted
Essence Glitter nail hardner
Essence Matt top coat

So that's it! Sad day for huge nail polish lover!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...