Friday, January 29, 2016

Wishlist #4


Time for another wishlist. I still didn't cross off everything from my last wishlist but I am positive that I will :)  Anyway, here are my new additions :)

Catrice Even Skin Tone liquid foundation
I love Catrice foundations and as soon as I finish my two current bottles ( Velvet Finish and Nude Illusion ) this is next one I want to try!


I Heart Makeup I Heart Chocolate Pink Fizz
I want this one and four more I Heart Chocolate palettes, there is five total but  I already have I Heart Chocolate. I want them all!! They were already part of my wishlist :)



Loreal Exclusive Collection
Julianne, you will be mine one day!


Bourjois Rouge Addition Velvet
I can't believe that I don't have any of these in my collection, hopefully that will change soon.

OPI Charmmy & Sugar
Two gorgeous nail polishes from OPI Hello Kitty Collection.


OPI Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel


Givenchy Eau Demoiselle
On my wishlist for years but I will not give up!!


Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy


Lancaster Sol Da Bahia


Jennifer Lopez Deseo


2 comments:

  1. I love that Britney Spears perfume, it's one of my favourites of hers along with Cosmic Radiance. Those Bourjois lip products are great, really nice texture, and that Catrice foundation is fantastic, one of my favourites. Great wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...