Sunday, January 17, 2016

Maybelline White Splatter ( + Sally Hansen Pinch Of Punch )


I didn't bought a lot of nail polish last few months but the one I did bought was Maybelline Color Show White Splatter. White Splatter is a top coat with different size white and blue glitter, there is mostly hex glitter but also bar glitter. I love white glitter top coats, they look so cute with any color combo.


This time I used Sally Hansen Pinch Of Punch as a base color and I added one coat of White Splatter. As you can see there is nice amount of glitter and it is easy to apply it. Another plus side of Maybelline White Splatter is that it dries very fast. I can't wait for another color combination :)


Do you like glitter nail polishes?

2 comments:

  1. pretty nail colour! love that http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlična kombinacija, izgleda baš happy :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...