Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Lush Fun


I am one year late with this post. I bought Lush Gold and Pink Fun last year and had this post in draft for so long. I wasn't very impressed with it so I was too lazy to do this post but since Lush Christmas sale is still on, it is the right time to finally publish this post and share my thoughts with you.


These two products were among other Lush products that I ordered on last year's Lush sale. Fun wasn't something I wanted that much but I was curious about it and decided it would be nice to try it! Well, Lush Fun is everything but fun. It is a good idea about one product that has multiple use: showering, bath, hair wash and for fun, meaning you can make it any shape you like. My first impression was good. Gold Fun smells amazing with beautiful long lasting scent. ( It smells like popular Honey I Washed The Kids soap. ) I could even go over the fact that I'm not the biggest fun of the way you use this thing: you take small amount of product, mix it with water and you use it for your body, hands or hair. I prefer my products in the bottle or solid. Something that is easier to use. I had a problem with Gold Fun, it is too soft and it constantly loses it's shape and it is almost impossible to store it. It just doesn't want to stay in shape it came, it's like it is melting and it is a real mess. So now I have to keep it in the fridge. This is the reason that I honestly dislike this product, I did try to shower with it and it is very good, like most of Lush products but the thing is that I can't keep it in my bathroom and I don't like that. I did try to keep small amount in tin but again, it was so messy that I gave up on this product.


Pink Fun on the other hand doesn't have the same problem but I just don't like to use it. The only reason is Gold Fun. Pink Fun stays in shape, it is not melting and it is much easier to use it. It has nice, candy smell. If I ever use up this product it will probably be if I wash my hands with it because I'm pretty much annoyed with it, Gold Fun ruined it for me.

Did you tried Lush Fun? Have you ever hated one product and didn't want to use other products from the same line because of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...