Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Vampire Diaries and The originals - the end of season

The Vampire Diaries


I'm little bit behind with my TV show mini reviews but don't think I forgot about them :)))). So, The Vampire Diaries. Once my favorite show and now...well. Let's just say I will be happy if next season is the last because this is only a shadow of The Vampire Diaries on the beginning. How many times every single character can die and come back to life? I have a feeling that only plot we have is to kill off somebody and then find a way to bring them back to life. With all that, Nina Dobrev left the show and I can't see how will they continue without her...Damon and Elena story line was something that was going on since the beginning and it was fan favorite...So, hopefully they have something good for next season and then bye, bye!

The Originals


The Originals have similar problem as TVD, their characters jump from body to body all the time. Once or twice can be interesting but when you do it all the time it becomes predictable. If they finally stop doing that the show could be better because the plot is interesting. However, I think one more season of the Originals will be enough and they should end it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...