Sunday, December 29, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: #11


We are almost at the end of the challenge! Today ( well actually it was supposed to be two days ago ) is 11th challenge and it is:


Today I have something that could easily be New Years mani but with so much sparkle it can also go as Christmas mani. First I applied one coat of white base and then I applied one layer of glitter top coat. After everything dried I started with glitter polishes. On each nail I have thin layer of silver glitter and for tips of my nails I applied different glitter for each nail. 



I used Essence Ahoy one more time :), Essence Glitter Nail Hardener, Essence Glitterastic, Nicole By OPI One Less Lonely Glitter, China Glaze Love Marilyn and Sally Hansen Lady Luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...