Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Catrice Infinite Matt Make Up


In summer time I always have to use little bit darker foundation. I usually wear Revlon ColorStay foundation but for this summer I wanted to try something new. When I was going to different brands I decided to try Catrice Infinite Matt Make Up. I have heard a lot of good things about it, the price looked great and I found color that suits me. In the summer I always go number up then usual, so I bought 030 Apricot Beige which matches with my skin tone perfectly right now. When I apply this foundation to my face there is no color difference between my face and neck and that is one of things I am looking in makeup  foundation. 
My skin type is normal / dry.



As you can probably tell Catrice Infinite Matt has matte effect. It is easy to apply it and it has nice texture. On the bottle they say it lasts up to 18 hours...well not really, but it will stay with you for decent amount of time which right now works for me. The smell is okay, it is not great but also not bad. Infinite Matt is oil free and the bottle contains 30 ml of product.


The coverage is pretty good. In summer time I really don't need anything more then this. With lighter application I easily even my skin tone and if I need more coverage I just add little bit more product.
On picture bellow I did a little experiment with pen. First I drew a line with pen and then applied Catrice Infinite Matt, this would be the result with medium coverage ( I hope the picture is not too bad ): 


Overall I definitely think Catrice Infinite Matt is worth trying. I'm more then happy with quality and the price and even though I will mots likely go back to Revlon ColorStay I will probably have this one somewhere close too. 

What do you use for summer? Foundation, BB cream, tainted moisturizer? 

5 comments:

  1. In summer I like to go with skin "on the air" because the foundations and BB Cream I notice that I weigh a lot and me warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this brand before, where do they usually sell it?? Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Catrice is brand from Germany, they sell it around Europe but unfortunately you can't find it everywhere.

      Delete
  3. ja nemam nista na licu jer se topim kao sladoled na suncu!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...