Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pretty little liars are back at monday!


Pretty little liars are back next week. Finally! I don't know is it because they are so good or because all other TV shows are  on break but I was very happy when I realised that they are back in few days. I thought that new episodes will come out in month or two...so this is a big surprise for me. Finally we will found out who is A!!!!! I hope that our favorite four liars will be great and that I will enjoy watching them. Even tough I would prefer that  PLL is a summer show because it is great for lazy summer days. The other thing is that  now they will have serious competition,  but I hope they will survirve it :)
Here is promo pic and video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...