Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holidays are coming!

Christmas is my favorite holiday and it is coming in only six days!! I love everything about Christmas: family time, decorations, lights, snow, movies, songs and presents of course :)
I've been very good girl this year because Santa will bring me some amazing presents. One of them is new laptop witch I've been waiting for very long time and the other one is Bvlgari Jasmin noir - beautiful parfume which is on my wish list for some time now.
Every year in Christmas time I like watching movies related to Christmas and I want to share my favorites with you!

First and second on my list is the ultimate Christmas movie:

Home alone and Home alone: Lost in New York
I think that I don't have to explain anything about this, because I think that theese movies are Christmas classics and no matter how many times you watch them they are interesting and funny every single time.

Polar express
Beautiful animated movie, I adore it because it is so magical and it has most amazing yet simple message: belive! I can watch it over and over again...and one of my favorite acctors Tom Hanks is in it, so it can't get any better.

Miracle in 34 street
Great Christmas movie, I enjoy watching it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...