Thursday, September 18, 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Half Moons


Half moons is one of two manicures in this challenge that I'm not crazy about. Not because of the way half moons look on the nails, I really like that part but because they never turn out the way I want them. I do them free hand and everything always looks really messy and each nail is clearly different. This time I decided to go opposite of usual. I applied base color and then I used nail doting tool to create half moon on the bottom of the nail. After that I used striper to hide imperfections. I find that this way is easier and now my half moons look good and this makes me wanna do them again. How do you do half moons?


I used: Sinful Colors Boogie Nights, Catrice Make Fast At Tiffany's and Golden Rose 106


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...