Friday, June 3, 2016

Treacle Moon shower gels


Treacle Moon is one of my favorite shower gel brands. I discovered them few years ago while looking on other blogs and I found them on my trip to Germany. Now they are available in Croatia as well so it is easier for me to find them. I'm using them regularly since first time I tried them. Treacle Moon is sold in in 500 ml bottles which are double of product then the most shower gels so they last for long time. You can also find small, travel sizes which are 60 and 100 ml. 


Most Treacle Moon shower gels come in fruity scent but there are other as well ( mostly floral ). I love the scents, I tried so many and honestly love them all. Some more then other but I was never disappointed. Even when they didn't smell so good in the bottle they were great in the shower when I was actually using them ( My Coconut Island for example). 


The bottles look very nice but they are probably familiar because few other brands have the same thing. Big bottle, bright product, interesting name and cute description of the scent. All of them have flip flop cap which is easy to work with.


The texture of the gel is very nice and creamy. It goes outside of the bottle easily, there is right amount of product and it is easy to wash your skin with it.


I always look forward to new scents because I really want them all and I plan to continue using them in future, Did you tried Treacle Moon shower gels?

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm....interesting. I haven't tried any of these and now seeing these products. it made me think of trying it out. It seems to have great formulation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...