Sunday, December 13, 2015

Empty #24


Avon Advance Techniques anti dandruff shampoo - My long time favorite, I don't have dandruff all the time juts occasionally. When that time comes I use this shampoo and it always helps. I just wash my hair with it few times in a row. If you have dandruff problem I definitely recommend it but I know for a fact that it doesn't help everyone...however it is worth  a try.

Loreal Elvital Color Glanc shampoo - here again!

Balea shower gels - very often in my Empties. Here I have Maracuya which is another very nice Balea shower gel and Coconut shimmery shower gel which I didn't like that much. Mostly because it was in the tube. The reason why I bought it was the fact that I thought it was shimmery but honestly I didn't see any shimmer, smells good.

Lush Snow Fairy shower gel - Now this is shimmery shower gel!! I love, love, love it! It has amazing candy scent and in my opinion popularity of this product is not overrated! Here is my post.


Essence Superheroes nail polish gel remover - I bought this product out of curiosity, I wondered how would gel remover work and if it is maybe better then regular removers. The answer is NO. To me this was such an annoying product but since it was only a remover and in the end it did the job I decided to finish the bottle. It is not practical and it so much easier to use "normal" liquid removers then gel removers. It also had glitter inside and no body knows why. I guess only positive thing would be that it lasts forever...or it would be if I like it.

Essence Soft & Natural liquid foundation - I bought this product by mistake, one time when I was in hurry...I replaced it for another product. However, it wasn't bad and I used it time to time for my daily makeup. If you need light coverage it was okay.

China Glaze Love Marilyn - when I bought this nail polish few years ago it looked completely different. Want prof? Click! It was one of my favorites at Christmas time. Few weeks ago I was going trough my nail polish stash and suddenly I see red China Glaze nail polish.I thought that was weird because I never had red cream China Glaze nail polish. I looked at the label and I realized that it completely changed. The glitter is not visible, the color is changed and it is completely thick. It is a shame because it was such a pretty color, but the bottle was almost empty so there is no much harm. Now I have to check my other glitters and hope that they survived over years.

Avon Super Shock gel eyeliner - amazing product. My favorite eyeliner and the product I will repurchase for sure! 

1 comment:

  1. Avon gel eyeliner pencil is great, I love it! I should check my glitter polishes too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...